"Wyoming Brewers Festival: Where great people drink great beer."
In 1993, Union Pacific donated the Historic Depot building to the City of Cheyenne and Laramie County, and stabilization of the building started a year later.
Thanks to the efforts of our sponsors, the Wyoming Brewers Festival presented by Midas has contributed over $250,000 to the extensive rehabilitation of the Depot.
The first floor now houses the Cheyenne Depot Museum and the Accomplice Beer Company. The upper levels house offices related to tourism, economic development and the museum.
None of this would be possible without the help of our sponsors.
Sharing our passion for craft beer with the city of Cheyenne and surrounding communities while raising money for a great cause.
What We've Achieved
Since 1996, the Wyoming Brewers Festival has been raising money to support the revitalization of the Historic Union Pacific Depot in downtown Cheyenne.
Restoring a historic building while protecting its heritage value takes a lot of time, commitment, and of course MONEY. That's where the Wyoming Brewers Festival comes in. We are proud in our achievements over the years and to be able to see our efforts come to fruition in the form of the following projects.
- Installation of elevator to reach 2nd and 3rd floors of the Depot
- Window restoration
- Improvements to the south side including furniture viewing area.
- Lobby floor interim treatment (concrete repairs)
- Interior and exterior signage to help direct visitor's to the Cheyenne Depot Museum
- Addition of 2 digital kiosks at Depot entrances in partnership with Visit Cheyenne
- Helped fund moving expenses for Depot's largest exhibit - the Model RR Layout
- Renovation of Depot Lobby restrooms
- Repair of the ceiling of the first floor of the Depot,
- LED light bulb changeover, energy and cost-saving initiatives
- Lobby floor project including map and Wyoming Brewers Festival logo
- Painting of Museum Coupler area