How much has the event raised for the depot over the years?
The event has raised over a quarter of a million dollars for a variety of projects at the Depot, including installation of the main lobby floor mosaic, painting of the windows and installation of the elevator.
How many brewers typically show up each year?
Brewfest has always been fortunate to have incredible support from our local breweries and distributors. Over the past several years, brewer numbers at the event have continued to grow. With a renewed focus on seeking out beers new to the palates in southeastern Wyoming, our Brewers committee is already hard at work at lining up this year’s participants. The 2018 Wyoming Brewers Festival presented by Midas will have 60-80 different beers provided by 20-30 breweries.
How many Wyoming brewers attend?
In 2017, 12 Wyoming Breweries were in attendance while the remaining 14 represented breweries from across the region. Wyoming has seen a boom in the number of quality craft breweries that have popped up throughout the state. Each year, we work diligently to secure as many Wyoming breweries as possible for the event.
The 2018 Wyoming Brewers Festival presented by Midas will be held on June 15th and 16th, 2017 from 5pm-11pm each night. Note: this is Father’s Day weekend.
Friday Night: $35 online / $40 at the door* -- Complimentary beverages; food available for purchase
Saturday Night: $35 online / $40 at the door* -- Complimentary beverages; food available for purchase
Weekend Pass: $60 online only - not available at the door. This deal gets you into BOTH nights of the festival and you receive complimentary beverages and there will be food available for purchase. That's only $30 a night! Only 100 Weekend Passes are available, so be sure to get yours as soon as they go on sale!
*Price is per person.
TICKETS GO ON SALE May 1, 2018
Finally, just a few words about how the concept of the Wyoming Brewers Festival came about...
The Wyoming Brewers Festival was born in 1996 as a tool to share a new delicacy with the residents of Southeastern Wyoming: the craft beer. Unlike today, there were very few craft breweries around at that time and the budding enterprises were always looking for ways to share their product with fellow enthusiasts. There were several festivals in existence then…one in Fort Collins and the Great American Beer Festival in Denver, just to name a few, but, to the best of my knowledge, none in Wyoming. In 1995, a group of local brewers and civic leaders got together and formed the framework of what would become the Wyoming Brewers Festival. As the intent of the festival was to raise awareness of craft brewing, it was determined that any and all proceeds raised from the event should be donated to charity. Less than 100 people were in attendance at that first event, which featured approximately 10 different craft beers. While the faces have changed and the attendance numbers have increased, our core focus has remained the same: sharing a passion for craft beer while raising money for a great cause.
Is this a Family-Oriented Event?
No. Every person walking through the gate must be 21 years of age or older on the date of Brew Fest, and must present a valid government-issued ID to gain admittance. No exceptions.
What if it rains?
We won't let a little rain keep us from having a good time! All of the brewers will be placed under tents, so there will be a little shelter in case of inclement weather. The Wyoming Brewers Festival presented by Midas will take place rain or shine so dress accordingly!
In consideration of being allowed to participate in and attend the Wyoming Brewers Festival presented by Midas, you, the purchaser of this ticket, agree to comply with any and all rules, regulations, terms, and conditions of the Brew Fest, and any local, state, and federal laws, including but not limited to the following. As such, you acknowledge and agree that:
1. You must be at least 21 years old and have a valid government issued photo ID to attend the festival
2. All ticket sales are final and no refunds shall be given for any reason
3. Consuming alcohol can be dangerous to your health and will impair your ability to perform certain activities, including but not limited to, your ability to operate a motor vehicle. YOU KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF INJURY OR LOSS THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL AT THE FESTIVAL.
4. People at Brew Fest will be using cameras, film, video, and recording devices. Your image may be captured on film, video, or in photographs or on audio which may subsequently be displayed or disseminated without your consent or without payment of compensation to you. YOU HEREBY RELEASE THE WYOMING BREWERS FESTIVAL PRESENTED BY MIDAS FROM ANY LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH FILMING AND RECORDING AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE TO YOUR IMAGE OR LIKENESS AS CAPTURED OR RECORDED AT BREW FEST.
5. The Wyoming Brewers Festival presented by Midas will be contained within certain physical boundaries that will be clearly marked on the days of the festival. You are not permitted to consume any alcohol of any kind obtained at the Wyoming Brewers Festival presented by Midas outside of the festival parameters.
6. The Wyoming Brewers Festival presented by Midas and their representatives and agents reserve the right to remove you from the festival for conduct they, in their sole discretion, deem inappropriate. Such conduct that may cause you to be removed from the festival includes, but is not limited to, offensive language, aggressive behavior, drunkenness, or the refusal to cooperate with the festival or their representatives or agents in efforts to assure the safety and enjoyment of the other guests of the Wyo Brew Fest.
7. The Wyoming Brewers Festival presented by Midas and their representatives and agents have the right to monitor and limit your alcohol consumption; however, YOU KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF INJURY OR LOSS THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL AT THE FESTIVAL.